An Immediate Divine Intervention, God Wants To Help You Now, Let's Pray|| Powerful Prophetic Prayers

An Immediate Divine Intervention, God Wants To Help You Now, Let's Pray|| Powerful Prophetic Prayers

๐Ÿ‘ THANKS FOR WATCHING & GOD BLESS YOU.
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND LIKE THE VIDEO.


๐Ÿ™Œ A PRAYER TO BECOME BORN AGAIN;
Dear Lord, I come to you today with all of my heart,
forgive me of my sins, wash me clean from my iniquities and purify my heart.
I acknowledge that you are Lord and have died for my sins & I accept you as my Lord & Savior.
I surrender my life totally to you today.
Today I've become a born again. Thank you Lord.


๐Ÿ’ป Our ministry website; https://chantalekabe.com
๐Ÿ™Œ Have a testimony to share? https://chantalekabe.com/testimonies


๐Ÿค If you would like to find out more about how we can help your
company ( business / product / channel / etc. ) email us, we’d be happy to help:
๐Ÿ“ง Email; chantal.cooperation@gmail.com


❤ If this word has blessed you and you want to Donate to support us, please do that through;
๐Ÿ’ฐ CashApp; $ChantalEkabe
๐Ÿ’ธ Paypal link; https://www.paypal.me/chantal687
๐Ÿ’ถ Zelle; chantypraise@gmail.com
๐Ÿ“ซ Mailing Address; 1555 S. Havana Street, Unit F-309 Aurora Co 80012
Thank you So Much And May The Lord Bless You Richly


๐Ÿ›’ Support "Chantal Ekabe Ministries" by shopping on Amazon.
Amazon Store; ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป https://www.amazon.com/shop/godswordwithchantalekabe


๐Ÿ“ธ Lets Meet And Chat More On Instagram; www.instagram.com/chantalekabe
✉ My Gmail; chantypraise@gmail.com


❕ASSIGNMENT
The Spreading and Delivering of God's Word and messages to His People with POWER & LOVE, Bringing HOPE, LIBERATION & VICTORY to ALL.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


#ministry #love #jesus #church #worship #family #nonprofit #music #atlanta #community #blessed #christianity #gospel #christian #preach
#health #women #youth #missions #pastors #sunday #mission #kingdom #godsbeauty #godsblessings #godsgotthis #godspeace #godsaves #godswords
#gododisincontrol #lord #jesuschrist #jesuslovesyou #jesusislord #holyspirit #holyghost #biblejournaling #biblestudy #bibleverses #biblequotes
#bibleverseoftheday #biblescripture #ministry #Testimony #jesuschrist #jesusod #bible #oesuschrist #faith #christian #christ
#gospel #holyspirit #prayer #christianity #pray #biblia #bibleverse #godisgood #hope #jesuslovesyou #amen #blessed

ImmediateDivineIntervention,

Post a Comment

0 Comments