A new maskin. I have bought a new maskin to complement my old one. I will use it much.

A new maskin. I have bought a new maskin to complement my old one. I will use it much.

The new maskin is a kind of disk sander. The first one I bought about 30 years ago at a time when my economy was much better when I still gained money from talks and books. I was in Värnamo to buy a bandsaw from EJCA.
The salesman suggested I also buy a disksander. As I said I had much more money at that time and the maskin inpressed me by the workmanship and that it turned without vibrations.
It turned out that it was one of the best thing. I have so verry much us of it that it is unbelivible almost every day. However after long time there seams to be some vibrations. I will try to get it fixed. In the meantime I got this new one a German one of good quality but not as good as the Swedish one. It is a sad thing but in Sweden the time of good quality maskines are gone. Only the deep endless eternal sea is the same.
For more on my boats and my life see Yrvind.com. There you can also support my project by donations on Pay pal and Swish.

maskin.boughtmaskin

Post a Comment

0 Comments