Free Violation Cut for Abandoned Eyesore | Oddly Satisfying for Neighborhood| 32" wright stander

Free Violation Cut for Abandoned Eyesore | Oddly Satisfying for Neighborhood| 32" wright stander

I passed by this house a couple weeks ago and have been wanting to come back to it. Last time I was here it had a violation paper on the door since July. This one is abandoned but I’m gonna be making a post on Facebook to find some people that actually need help with their yards, because of disabilities, illness, getting ready to get a violation, maybe someone stole their mower, etc instead of these.
free abandoned city violation cut.

Please consider subscribing so I can continue making these and helping people.
If your in Oklahoma City and would like some help with your overgrown lawn you can email me at.

joshslawnserviceokc@gmail.com

ViolationAbandonedEyesore

Post a Comment

0 Comments