These things are Slowing your Manifestations ALL THE WAY down!

These things are Slowing your Manifestations ALL THE WAY down!

Hey guys,

If you clicked on this video I know you're wondering why in the heck is your manifestation taking so long to manifest. In this video I talk about 5 things that could be slowing it down. You might be doing all five. Lol, I know I have in the past. It's possible to turn into a manifesting beast when you stop doing certain things and start doing others.

We have control of the world around us. We are all creating every moment in our lives. When we're intentional we can get what we want. When we aren't intentional it can cause us to suffer because it feels like like is just happening to us.

Happy Manifesting!

FOLLOW ME FOR MORE INSPIRATION ON:
Instagram - instagram.com/thetamirajohnelle
Twitter - @tamirajohnelle

Other Links:
Donations:





















DIsclaimer: I'm not a Doctor or a psychologist. I just talk about things that have worked for my friends, myself and many others pertaining to the LOA!

#manifestationtips#howtomanifest#lawofattraction

Post a Comment

0 Comments