How I am saving Rs 40 lakh on commission? Direct vs Regular Mutual Fund

How I am saving Rs 40 lakh on commission? Direct vs Regular Mutual Fund

To switch from regular to direct fund, you can download the INDmoney app:

https://indmoney.onelink.me/q36k/1b3979a2

It also helps in tracking all your Mutual Funds, Stocks, Fixed Deposits, and Bonds. You can use the SMART Switch calendar to move all your Mutual Funds to ZERO commissions and save huge money.

Timestamp

0:00 Introduction
1:44 Difference between direct vs regular plan
3:46 How I am saving Rs 40 lakh in commissions
5:11 How to switch from regular to direct plan
6:21 Rules for switching
8:12 Survey result - direct vs regular mutual fund

WHen you invest in mutual fund, you have 2 options - Direct plan vs regular plan. A lot of people do not know the diffence between direct vs regular mutual fund. In this video, I have explained the differnece between direct vs regular mutual fund and how I am saving Rs 40 lakh on commission by investing in direct mutual fund. This video will help in understanding how a difference of 1% can create huge impact in your portfolio. Then I have also explained how you can switch from regular to direct plan.

#mutualfund #directvsregularplan #indianmutualfund

sahil bhadviyapersonal finance academymutual fund in india

Post a Comment

0 Comments