Dr: Accidental Email Sent

Dr: Accidental Email Sent

Bob: Have you ever wondered how the Egyptians managed to construct such incredible architecture..? Well the answer lies, in the rutabaga –

馃‍♂️ Dr Stickler: Muahahahaha! Once again Bob, your video has been taken over by the great Dr. Erroneous P. Stickler!!

馃‍♂️ Bob: Alright Reverend StarKist, what tech tip do you have for us today?

馃‍♂️ Dr: Today I will be sharing how to make plutonium out of common household items!

馃‍♂️ Bob: Wow, really?

馃‍♂️ Dr: No!! Nothing so blaz茅! I have a friendly tip regarding email correspondence!

馃‍♂️ Bob: That sounds about right.

馃‍♂️ Dr: Greetings, plebeians! I bring you wisdom of the ages! Have you ever typed up an email & accidentally hit “send” too soon..?

馃‍♂️ Dr: You’re in the middle of a sentence or paragraph

馃‍♂️ Dr: Or went to save a draft & hit “send” instead!!

馃‍♂️ Dr: (Probably before you’ve had your morning coffee.)

馃‍♂️ Dr: Or you sent it without the bloody attachment! How many times has that happened?

馃‍♂️ Dr: Anyone..? (crickets) Bueller..?

馃‍♂️ Dr: Well, I have a tip for that!

馃‍♂️ Dr: Here’s what I do to prevent me from accidently sending an email before I’m ready.

馃‍♂️ Dr: I type in the recipient’s email address last.

馃‍♂️ Dr: I know, mind boggling, right?

馃‍♂️ Dr: (Screen footage) So, to avoid premature email sending, simply type up the email, attach any necessary files, proofread it, then once you’re satisfied with the email, add the recipients’ email address & hit send.

馃‍♂️ Dr: Vengeance!! That is all, from the evil laboratory of one Erroneous P. Stickler!

馃‍♂️ Bob: Doctor.

馃‍♂️ Dr: What??

馃‍♂️ Bob: I – I just thought it was “doctor,” doctor.

馃‍♂️ Dr: No, just the one doctor.

Never mind. Got any email tips you’d like to share? Tell me about it in the comments below! And don’t email me email tips, ok?

#simplexitbob #crotchetyoldgeek #drstickler

AccidentalEmail

Post a Comment

0 Comments