ASMR - My First and Longest Lasting D&D Campaign

ASMR - My First and Longest Lasting D&D Campaign

Explaining how my first and longest lasing D&D campaign came to be, the characters, the plot, the finale etc.

*** Disclaimer ***
This was an Evil/Neutral campaign. None of the views held by our characters reflect me or my friends actual beliefs. I do not condone the acts and beliefs of characters from this story. We were edgy teenagers at the time, things change, people grow. This is a fictional game in a fictional setting with dark undertones and extremist views. I do not condone religious discrimination in any way shape or form.

**** Disclaimer ****

I do not work for Wizards of the Coast and have no rights to their products or images.

********************************************
Link to my Redbubble Profile

99 Designs and counting. Gifts, home decor and more using my personal paintings and photography.


https://www.redbubble.com/people/nathanmoore92/shop

ASMRDungeonsDragons

Post a Comment

0 Comments