In order to get this, you're gonna have to leave them behind. Should I stay or should I go? GO!! ✨

In order to get this, you're gonna have to leave them behind. Should I stay or should I go? GO!! ✨

This is strictly for entertainment purposes only. This is a collective general reading. DO NOT JUST TAKE MY WORDS FOR FACT! USE YOUR INTUITION AND TAKE WHAT RESONATES!!


Thank you so much for trusting in me enough to allow me to connect to your guides and your energy so that I could give you guys this reading. Please let me know in the comments if it resonated at all, because that confirms that my messages actually help you guys, which means the world to me. I wish all of you guys the best of luck on your individual spiritual paths, and may it bring you many blessings and abundance in all aspects of your life. 🌸😊

Love, Light, and everything in between. πŸ’•


If you would like more of this chubby face (lolπŸ˜‚), follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/k._pisces/

I’m also on TikTok!:https://www.tiktok.com/@k._pisces?lang=en

If you would like to donate to my channel (thank you πŸ₯ΊπŸ’š), here's my info:

Cashapp: $kpisces2019
Paypal: @kpisces
Zelle: kiaragill50@gmail.com
Venmo: k_pisces


I will NOT confront you personally for a reading. πŸ—£️ Be aware of scammers, you guys. πŸ‘€


#mftmh #intuitivetarot #generalreading #pickacard #love #tarot #lovereading #soulmates #collectivereading #psychicmedium #twinflames #divinemasculine #divinefeminine #zodiacreading
#karmic #karmicsoulmate #oracle #intuitivemessages #karmiclessons #karma

orderthis,you're

Post a Comment

0 Comments