Cute lovely baby monkey cinn. Wildlife allows them to live naturally to the acoustic family's monkey

Cute lovely baby monkey cinn. Wildlife allows them to live naturally to the acoustic family's monkey

Cute lovely baby monkey cinn. Wildlife allows them to live naturally to the acoustic family's monkey

Hello Everyone!
Welcome To Monkey Funan Channel !!!

Why did I choose this Funan name?
That is because this name is the name of my lovely dog that lived with me about 10 years ago.
When he passed away, It was the first time I cried since a long time.
I decided to name this baby Monkey Funan in his honor.

He came from a wildlife hunter’s family Khok Klang, Phanom Dong Rak District, Surin Thailand

When my family visited him, I instantly saw something special in him and knew that he needed to be loved and taken care for.

Baby Funan is a hybrid monkey. He is clever lovely cute adorable and very funny.
Therefore, I asked to adopt Funan from the hunter.

Thank You For Visiting Our Channel, We Hope You Enjoy.

Monkey Funanbaby monkey funancute baby monkey funan

Post a Comment

0 Comments