2023 Predictions & Advice🥳🤩 Pick a Card🔮 In-Depth Tarot Reading

2023 Predictions & Advice🥳🤩 Pick a Card🔮 In-Depth Tarot Reading

Hi friends!! Santa came a little early hehe! I hope you're ready for a loooong reading (and know you can always change the playback speed). Remember that you have free will and nothing is ever set in stone💗I hope these messages bring you clarity and peace! Xoxo

🚨🚨BEWARE OF SCAMMERS IMPERSONATING ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA & IN THE COMMENTS🚨🚨

👻Follow Me👻:
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/realesotarot
💎Wild Muse Oracle, The Pastel Journey Tarot, Crystals, Jewelry💎: https://beau-life.com/esotarot (Use code ESOTAROT for 10% off!)
👚My Merch👚: https://crowdmade.com/collections/esotarot

🕐Timestamps🕓
Intro: 0:00
Reading Breakdown: 0:28
Pile Selection: 2:08
Pile 1 (Blue Apatite) 4:04
Pile 2 (Diopside): 1:26:09
Pile 3 (Citrine): 2:30:21
Pile 4 (Lepidolite ): 3:41:14

Get your first 10-minute reading with Keen by clicking here: https://trykeen.com/esotarot
I will receive compensation from anyone who signs-up through my link, thanks for supporting my channel!

💸Leave me a tip💸
PayPal: xesotarotx@gmail.com
Cashapp: $palehag

Disclaimer: you are absolutely not required to donate anything ever!! However, if the reading touched you and you want to leave a tip I’m keeping that option open :) I am grateful for anything but please never feel like you have to!!

🔮Book a Reading🔮
I don’t currently offer personals readings, but I’ll update if that ever changes!

Decks Used:
Prisma Visions Tarot
The Way of the Panda Tarot
The Midcenturian Tarot
The Ascension Tarot Deck
The Wild Muse Oracle
The Energy Oracle
Kosmos Oracle Metamorphosis Edition
Tea Leaf Oracle
Sacred Mysteries Chakra Oracle
Angels Among Us Oracle
The Isis Oracle
The Kali Oracle
The Angelic Lightwork Healing Oracle
The Mother Mary Oracle


👀About Me👀
Madison, 24
Tropical: Aries ☀️ Virgo 🌙 Libra ⬆️
Sidereal: Pisces☀️ Leo 🌙 Virgo ⬆️
Life Path 11, INFP

Disclaimer: This is a general reading meant for fun and entertainment purposes. Use your own judgment when making decisions 💗 enjoy!
#pickacard #channeledmessages #tarotreading #charms

PredictionsAdvice🥳🤩Card🔮

Post a Comment

0 Comments