Nick & Charlie Scenes 1.08 - Part 1 Charlie in a fairly depressed state...

Nick & Charlie Scenes 1.08 - Part 1 Charlie in a fairly depressed state...

Okay, everyone! My experiment proved successful. The first video has been up for 2 whole weeks and was NOT blocked. So here are the rest of their scenes, and hopefully they don't get blocked as well! If they do end up getting blocked again, I'll house the clips somewhere else. But hopefully it doesn't come to that!

No copyright infringement intended. I do not own anything but this channel. All rights go to See-Saw Films, Alice Osman, and Netflix. Made for entertainment and non-profit.

I absolutely adored Heartstopper, a new show on Netflix based off the webcomic of the same name. I absolutely adored Charlie & Nick as well, the main couple of the show, so here are all their scenes for you to enjoy.

Heartstopper, Season 1 Episode 8 "Boyfriend"

HeartstopperCharlie & NickCharlie/Nick

Post a Comment

0 Comments