The DOWNSIDE to Corporate America... feeling UNDER APPRECIATED

The DOWNSIDE to Corporate America... feeling UNDER APPRECIATED

πŸ’š https://patreon.com/michelleinwonderland

ANTI-WORK / WORK REFORM TRANSITION
CORPORATE AMERICA HUMILIATION TRANSFORMATION
WHY I STARTED SIDE HUSTLES AND HOW I WORK FROM HOME

Work reform is a modern concept that has at its core increases in efficiency and effectiveness and a content and stable workforce. Work reforms are a means to an end; the end being increases in efficiency, production, and profits in a volatile global market.

Not only do underappreciated employees often want more in terms of pay and benefits, they cost more when they (inevitably) leave. Two of the top ten reasons that employees leave organizations is because employers failed to care or recognize their efforts.

Frequent burnout was experienced by most and the workers attributed their burnout to a need for improved work-life balance and reduced workloads.

I appreciate all your love and support as you listen to my stories and humor me in my conversations. Thank you all for the likes on the videos, subscriptions to my channel, membership sign ups, community post comments and so much more. You are all so great and keep me motivated to continue to bring you more great videos.

If you have any ideas or suggestions for me, please comment below.
Thank you

Full video with extras and behind the scenes can be found on my Patreon.

Be safe. Be happy. Be yourself. Be amazing.





For entertainment purposes only.

DOWNSIDECorporateAmerica...

Post a Comment

0 Comments