Virgo ♍️ A great fortune ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ”ฎ has been amassed. Everything is going to be ok. ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’Ž

Virgo ♍️ A great fortune ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ”ฎ has been amassed. Everything is going to be ok. ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’Ž

This is a general and timeless Virgo psychic tarot card love reading and oracle reading for Virgo sun, moon, rising and venus.

The purpose of this channel is to inspire spiritual growth and to offer assistance and guidance while on your spiritual path.

Some of my tarot readings are very specific and may not resonate with you fully, but there could be one small message in the reading that needs to be heard. My readings are for your sun, moon, venus, and rising signs. If a reading does not resonate, check out one of your other sign placements.

I am not a doctor, therapist, or counselor of any kind. My tarot readings should be viewed for entertainment purposes only. Do not make major life decisions based on my tarot readings. I am reading energy and opportunities and it is up to you to discern what decisions are best for your life and particular situation.

If you’d like to make a ๐Ÿ’ธ donation to support my channel, you can do that on Venmo here:

Venmo: https://bit.ly/3oIpzZF

virgo tarotvirgo psychic readingvirgo tarot reading today

Post a Comment

0 Comments