Smart RC Airboat Making | 100% Diy Best For The Few Bucks.| Little Bee V1.0

Smart RC Airboat Making | 100% Diy Best For The Few Bucks.| Little Bee V1.0

Making a good-performing affordable RC airboat with the least amount of money. here we are not going to use any 3rd party radio controls, circuits, apps, etc. this is 100 percent hand made and everything is designed and built at home including the circuit, firmware, android app, etc. It took 18 days to develop the hardware and software for this boat. it's a complex and time-consuming process but it is joyful for me and I'm pretty happy with the outstanding result I got. this RC boat performance is awesome and I named her Little Bee V1.0.

If you want to make this boat. I would love to share my circuit design firmware and app with you for free but for making the circuit there is a tone of recommendations and considerations to follow to make the system stable. every component placement and wiring method is really important as well as burning the firmware to the chip is also has some settings to follow.

I know because of these reasons, so many of you will get in trouble. that's why I'm not provided the link to download my designs but I promise you that. If you want to make this stuff let me know in the comments. I will definitely do a detailed tutorial about that but I need at least a minimum of 50 requests.

With regards.
Aneeshmurali. N.
#madebyaneeshmurali.

Materials used
...................................................................................................
716 coreless motor x2
2mm coro plastic sheet
super glue x1
M seal Clear RTV silicone sealant gasket maker x1
45 mm propeller cw x1
45 mm propeller ccw x1
HC05/06 Bluetooth module x1
18650 Li-ion 3.7v 2c 2500 mAh battery(rechargeable) x1
Mother board (made by aneeshmurali) Little Bee v1.0 x1
MCU(Atmega328p/Atmega328) x1
Firmware (made by aneeshmurali)Little Bee v1.0 x1
Android app (made by aneeshmurali) Boat v1.0 x1

how to make boatdiy rc boatmaking rc boat at home

Post a Comment

0 Comments