Scrafty's self sacrifice allows us to win | debut of Terry Sr, my 2nd XL Pokémon

Scrafty's self sacrifice allows us to win | debut of Terry Sr, my 2nd XL Pokémon

An intentionally bad ABA team goes up against what would have been a top left for most players.

I have finally built my 2nd XL Pokémon, so welcome aboard Terry Talonflame 🔥
this one didn't take 8 months to build as I had a fair amount of XL candy from community day.

With a scrafty (my first XL) lead and a dragonite in the back I am very weak to fairy...
So of course I met a fairy lead🤣

Soundtrack: "Down" by Brandyn Burnette

Copyright claims: I do not own the rights to this song and have merely added it to the video for entertainment purposes. All rights belong to the song creators/artists.

Scrafty'ssacrificeallows

Post a Comment

0 Comments