MAJOR DECLUTTER OF CUPBOARDS THAT ARE FILLED 🤦‍♀️ All the small spaces I fill! Time to organize

MAJOR DECLUTTER OF CUPBOARDS THAT ARE FILLED 🤦‍♀️ All the small spaces I fill! Time to organize

Thanks for stopping by ❤️
In today’s video I’m going to be workikg on decluttering some cabinets in my family room.
I have a very bad habit of shoving any clutter inside ANY available cabinets, cupboards or drawers to get it out of sight.
Not a great plan! Every space of my home is overrun with clutter now and all the hidden spaces are filled up 🤦‍♀️

So today I am going to do what I can by starting to declutter the cabinets in my family room. I simply can not believe how much space I created by removing, throwing away and donating all the clutter I had in my coffee table and 4 cabinets. I think I know I have the equivalent of 2 empty cabinets 😍😍

Starting this decluttering journey has been hard yet very rewarding. Every little part o get decluttered motivates me to continue.

If you enjoyed this video be sure to give it a like and subscribe ❤️

Want to learn to save Lots of money on everyday household essentials? Follow me on my couponing channel @Jodi M Dunn

Want to contact me?

Instagram @jodimdunn
Email - jodimdunn@gmail.com

DeclutterDeclutteringDecluttering for beginners

Post a Comment

0 Comments