Living With What You Most Value at the Forefront of Your Life - What Would Be Different?

Living With What You Most Value at the Forefront of Your Life -  What Would Be Different?

Hi, I'm Maureen Simon. In this week's contemplation I explore my thoughts about instability, equality, having a voice, living in truth and, living with what I value most at the forefront of my day.

What do you value most? If you lived with this question at the forefront of your life, what would be different? Would you need to make changes to the way you live your life now? Take a listen and let's explore together.

Subscribe to my Youtube channel to hear all my past and upcoming contemplations.

Are you ready to Live Well in A Changing World? My Living Well In A Changing World MasterClass package comes with private access to my community space and with all the life-transforming resources you need to complete the class including a full set of recordings, totaling over 3 hours of powerful wisdom that could change the way you see the world. I am delighted to say that the feedback myself and my team are receiving is off the charts. Price has been kept at $99.00 so it is accessible to many. Sign up today to get started. https://offer.maureensimon.com/maureen-simon-masterclass-registration-1-v3-aug

LivingValueForefront

Post a Comment

0 Comments