Business Law I Discharge of Contract I Modes of Discharge of Contract I Khans Commerce Tutorial I

Business Law I Discharge of Contract I Modes of Discharge of Contract I Khans Commerce Tutorial I

Business Law II Discharge of Contract I Modes of Discharge of Contract I Khans Commerce Tutorial I
The contents of this video are :
Business Law
Discharge of Contract
Modes of Discharge of Contract

In this video I have explained in detail the meaning of the discharge of contract and modes of discharge of contract.

Watch the video till the end to get a complete command on the subject Business Law.

Visit the playlist of my channel for other subjects videos like financial accounting, advanced accounting, cost accounting, corporate accounting, advanced Corporate Accounting, managerial accounting, income tax, business statistics, financial management, investment management etc.

#businesslaw #khanscommercetutorial #hashamalikhan #dischargeofcontract

business lawbusiness law b combusiness law introduction

Post a Comment

0 Comments