VRChat ASMR - Furry Comforts You With Visual Triggers For Sleep [Soft Spoken, Personal Attention]

VRChat ASMR - Furry Comforts You With Visual Triggers For Sleep [Soft Spoken, Personal Attention]

Hello everybody, hope you're doing wonderful today! If you're new to the channel, welcome! ✨
Many of you seemed to be fascinated and wanted more of the "Spring Ball" I used in one of my videos from one of my videos I did earlier on so I've decided to make a video mainly on it...hope you enjoy! 😄💖

Avatar Creator - Mystical_Shadows (Make sure to check out his world!)

Got any video suggestions? Leave them in the comment section below!~

Leave a like if you enjoyed the video, dislike if you didn't! 😊
Your feedback really helps the channel out! ✨

If any of you would like to add me on VRChat, feel free to send me a friend request! Hopefully we can be able to hangout or talk sometime! :D
My username -《NOAH》

#ASMR #VRChatASMR #FurryASMR

VRChatVRASMR

Post a Comment

0 Comments