Vocabulary Quiz to Enhance Your Word Knowledge

Vocabulary Quiz to Enhance Your Word Knowledge

There are 10 questions in this quiz.
Brief description: Choose the correct answer to complete the sentence.

Questions
1. I'm sick of you bossing me around! I don't know why you think you have the right to ______ the shots.
a) direct
b) call
c) conduct
d) lead

2. I spent two hours calling and touching ______ with my relatives.
a) post
b) site
c) contact
d) base

3. I'm sure we'll make a good profit, but It’s difficult to put ______ on it.
a) a figure
b) worth
c) a rate
d) a mark

4. It’s a nice idea ______, but we’ll never get it to work.
a) in the paper
b) in paper
c) on paper
d) on the paper

5. Is it true that they ______ for divorce?
a) registered
b) filed
c) proceeded
d) drafted

6.I have no ______ for employers who don’t respect employees' privacy.
a) use
b) run
c) handle
d) spend

7. He has been ______ from the police for a week.
a) on a run
b) on running
c) on the run
d) on run

8. He was accused of ______ passports.
a) chalking
b) encasing
c) framing
d) forging

9. He sat for hours just gazing ______ space.
a) at
b) into
c) for
d) to

10. You need to ______ in a few more facts about the case.
a) sketch
b) depict
c) detail
d) portray

QuizEnglish QuizTest English

Post a Comment

0 Comments