Sons & Daughters • House Atreides [ Dune 2021]

Sons & Daughters • House Atreides [ Dune 2021]

❛ You’ll still be the only thing I ever needed you to be: my son ❜
* 1080p- USE HEADPHONES*

Aaah all those new Dune content makes me even more excited. And because I'm on holiday next week and after that it's only 2 more weeks before Dune released here, I couldn't resist to make another small edit before the premiere. I AM SO ready for this movie...now my only hope is that I wouldn't be dissapointed by it. But honestly all the footages we have seems already so good..and that cast....it's just perfect!
And my love for house Atreides grows every single day....OHW YES I AM READY!

ps: I'm sorry for some messy footages and the background noices...always fun to edit when there's only trailers or tv spot footages available...

• Movie: Dune 2021
• Song: Sons and Daughters by Allman Brown
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qv1ew7IA5I
• Coloring by @impossible tardis
• Program: SV 14
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/mriekeexo

DISCLAIMER: I DON´T OWN THE MUSIC OR VIDEO CONTENT!

#Dune #Dune2021 #fanvidveed #OscarIsaac #Altreides

dunepaul atreidesarrakis

Post a Comment

0 Comments