Skinkraft is customized for skincare | Product Review

Skinkraft is customized for skincare | Product Review

#SkinKraft
#skincare
#shorts

Hey, My name is Tara Gurnani.
Being a media professional on weekdays and creating content on weekends, I hardly get time to take care of my skin. My schedule is really very hectic and due to this humid weather, dust, pollution, lack of good sleep, and after wearing a mask for the whole day I've started facing this constant acne issue.

I tried many things to get rid of this problem but nothing worked. Recently I came across a very cool brand which changed my skincare game instantly.

So basically I took a quiz on skinkraft website, and it just took few minutes and they let me know about all the details about my skin.
My skin is oily and I have occasional mild acne issues.
So they suggested me 3 products and let me just show you guys what I've received.

Here's the box
First we have this Cleanser, it cleanses my face really well and it's not harsh at all

Then comes the moisturizer which is really mild and very good scent and

Last but not the least this Acne control solution which has really helped me with this acne issue, you guys can see that that the acne has almost faded away



My acne problem has reduced alot. And I've been using it for a while and it has become a staple diet for my skin.

Also when I look into the mirror I feel amazed by the changes that I've seen. I feel more confident and better than before.

So what are you waiting for? If you also want healthy and glowy skin just go to www.skinkraft.com and take SkinID Quiz right away!

Skin careSkinkraftSkincare

Post a Comment

0 Comments