LIFE IN OAU: My camera fell😭, project work, Reuniting with folks, shooting Video content for FYB’s

LIFE IN OAU: My camera fell😭, project work, Reuniting with folks, shooting Video content for FYB’s

Hey lovers.
I had an amazing time, this period. It’s been an amazing and very very long long week. I hope you enjoy this video. Love you guys plenty.

Always remember that you're blessed.
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

share my Channel to your friends too. Just go to the share button and voila😂

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
WATCH MY OTHER VIDEOS
Hilarious NIGERIAN LANGUAGE TAG|| EPIC FAIL https://youtu.be/PDj7FqSw4uo
My first time Tag https://youtu.be/_dXy_cWAgic

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


Proverbs 4vs18 :-But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Follow my social media handles
instagram @the_lamiade (lets connect)
twitter @Thelamiade
♥️♥️♥️♥️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

email me - olakoredeadebayo@gmail.com
I am available for sponsorships, PR reviews, adverts and collaboration

#oau

OAUObafemi Awolowo UniversityLife in OAU

Post a Comment

0 Comments