duaa requesting Allah for forgiveness

duaa requesting Allah for forgiveness

Our Sheikh explains, that just like a child who was
being naughty, or did something wrong, perhaps the parents would punish him a little, perhaps without punishment, they tell the child, “Ask for Maaf now ... say, ‘Forgive me’.” When the parents indicate this, it means that they will accept the request for forgiveness, and they will forgive the child. When Allah told us, and through Hazrat Aadam , Allah has taught the whole of mankind that whenever
you will err, I have taught you the words of how to ask for forgiveness, and when you have asked Me, in accordance with how I have taught you, with those Royal words, I will accept your supplication, I will forgive you. Allah has given us the guarantee of acceptance.

duaprayerforgiveness

Post a Comment

0 Comments