ASMR Tapping Makeup 💄 Rummaging Tapping Whisper ♡ For Sleep 😴 💤

ASMR Tapping  Makeup 💄 Rummaging Tapping Whisper  ♡  For Sleep 😴 💤

Hi Friends asmr tapping sounds for sleep makeup rummaging whisper . I hope you enjoy this asmr rummaging through makeup tapping sounds for sleep & relaxing. Have a nice day. In this asmr makeup tapping and rummaging video I have all sorts of makeup from different makeup brands. I love makeup ♡ this asmr tapping on makeup whisper tapping sounds rummaging video was requested by someone. Thank you have a good day friends. For sleeping 😴 and relaxing 💋


Hello Guys and Welcome what is asmr ? ASMR stands for autonomous sensory meridian response. BTW you can always message me on TWITTER ~ my official twitter - ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ https://twitter.com/trevschan2
https://www.patreon.com/JessicaKardashian1
For Video Requests/emails/donations please email first email - the_iceman88@hotmail.com
I do have a patreon for donations materials/ props I use for all my asmr videos please and thanks

#asmrmakeup #asmrmakeuptappingandrummaging

#asmrtapping

asmrasmr makeup rummaging whisperasmr rummaging through makeup

Post a Comment

0 Comments