Aquarius ♒️ You are so intriguing ๐Ÿ˜‰ This person wants to know all about you August 2021

Aquarius ♒️ You are so intriguing ๐Ÿ˜‰ This person wants to know all about you August 2021

Important Info๐Ÿ’—Like, comment, subscribe


Thank you for watching everyone. Abundance, love and keep your eyes open.
My name is ari and I love all things spiritual. I’m a empath and life path 7. I hope my videos help to keep people encouraged, and heard. It’s a beautiful and comforting thing when you’re able to relate to one another through mutual feelings and emotions.

Donations welcomed:
Cashapp- $arimc21

Check out my artwork:
Any inquiries please DM:
Shop my etsy: etsy.com/shop/byariseyes
Instagram.com/byariseyes
business email: arithetaurus222@yahoo.com
Disclaimer:

I am in no way a licensed professional for treating mental, emotional or relationship issues. Please reach out to a professional if you are truly needing help or have self destructive actions`. I am an empath who hopes their videos shed light on what situations others may be going through.

Also, this video is a general reading that everyone may not relate to. Please don’t exhaust or project any negative energy. In the end it doesn’t serve any good.


For entertainment purposes only.

#aquariusloveaugust
#aqauriuslove
#aqauriusmessagesfromyourperson

messages from your persontarot love readinglove reading august 2021

Post a Comment

0 Comments