Abel Mutai and Ivan Fernandez Motivational Story - It will change your perspective about Success

Abel Mutai and Ivan Fernandez Motivational Story - It will change your perspective about Success

Kenyan runner abel mutai was leading the cross- country race at an event in burlada navarre in December 2012

He was only a few meters from the finishline, but got confused with the signs and stopped, thinking he had finished the race.

A Spanish runner Ivan Fernandez was right behind him and, realizing What was going on, he started shouting to the kenyan to keep runing.

Mutai did not know Spanish and did not understand. Realising what was going on, Fernandez pushed Mutai to the victory.

A reporter asked Ivan, Why did you do this?Ivan replied, "My dream is that one day we can have some sort of community life where we push ourselves and help each others to win."

The reporter insisted and asked again, "But you could have won!"
Iven replied "I didn't deserve to win it,"I did what I had to do.

He was the rightful winner. he created a gap that I could not have closed if he had not made a mistake. As soon as I saw he was stopping I knew I was not going to pass him."

abel Mutaiabel Mutai race videoabel Mutai and Ivan Fernandez race video

Post a Comment

0 Comments