1968 Mustang grille surround. Differences in aftermarket part quality. Jade part 86

1968 Mustang grille surround. Differences in aftermarket part quality. Jade part 86

In this video, I go into detail about the differences in parts I received from National Parts Depot. I also discuss the response from NPD about a damaged part.
Want to help support the channel? Consider becoming a Patron: https://www.patreon.com/Jo_Daddy
My Amazon page: https://www.amazon.com/shop/jodaddysgarage
As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Other channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCydN5h_Pddxp8m9JAWbGPFw



One time when I was a teenager, I was showing off on my bike. I was pretty bold, and basically dumb. (weren't we all?) I had been riding my classic 10 speed all over the place, and trying to impress my friends. I even rode it down the concrete steps at our school. Well, on the way home, I was with 2 of my friends, and I was riding "no hands". I was making the bike weave back and forth as we were going down a hill. Probably 25 mph. Suddenly the wheel turned hard right, and I was thrown hard left over the handle bars. I tried to catch myself instead of doing a "tuck and roll". I shattered my left elbow in the process. Hours of surgery, and 4 screws to hold it all together. I spent almost 6 days in the hospital. I deal with a messed up elbow every day. If you ever see the scar on my left elbow, that is what it is from. Just thought I'd share a story since they allow 5000 letters in the description.
Have a good day.

how tosheet metaldo it yourself

Post a Comment

0 Comments