Till Thirty

Till Thirty

Don’t know how long it’s gonna take to be a millionaire
Got a 7-figure talent, feel it’s malice that no one really cares
Till I make it work
Till I’m laying in the dirt
Don’t wannabe pushing daisies
I’m the only one who could save me
Less you hear me on the radio
Don’t bother try to play me
Cuz I’m cautious about my safety

I see many peers near the finishline
& I’m hating cuz I didn’t make it first
Neither did they but I’m happy they made it work
In their favor so I’m bound to catch up later
Soul search for inspiration while I’m off the radar
Wanna ball like the NBA yet I didn’t watch the playoffs

These rap poems is all I got cuz I know how to do it well
Truth be told… I don’t know much else
Flip a quarter to a wishing well
& hope that I will prevail
Can’t ever produce quality
If you can’t learn to take a L
Take no loss to heart when you fail
You only losing when you foul enough to doubt yourself

I was cool showing support till I started to feel like a groupie
Tried to tip my hat & niggas act like like they never knew me
Just cuz you my dawg doesn’t mean you gotta be goofy
Don’t shoot me if the shoe fit
I just wanna buss down like I’m riding down the Muni

I gotta keep it pushing
Even I gotta pull away and that’s the only time I could keep you looking

My intuition..
Intuition been the most convincing
So I know when to fall back so I’m never trippin’
The only way I could love those who crossed me
Is do it from a distance
Could never forget about them ol’ days doesn’t mean we’ll be reminiscing

Vibes never lies & that what kept me alive
Had I never question it the first time , it would kill me inside

Energy they bring could breed victory or misery
If you know not to confuse your friends with your enemies

Rather brake a safe than to break a promise
I know the industry is toxic & follows w/ plenty problems
If it make me less than what I am
then I’m going back to college
School ain’t for everybody
But I know niggaz that trap who got degrees
That keep they heads into books & ears to the streets
Mixed with bad bitches that know how to be a lady in the streets & slut up in the sheets
If it’s a heaven that category then that’s where I wanna be
I’m in my late twenties and I wanna make money
Be more than lucky while surrounded by a circle that truly loves me
Pray forever that it works in my favor till I’m thirty
Like before the first of the month
I know better to put the Thirty first.


Unfortunately, the last few parts got cut from the video

Thirty

Post a Comment

0 Comments