Surprise Plan Failed 😰 | Made the successful Doughnut and not so-good CornDog |

Surprise Plan Failed 😰  | Made the successful Doughnut and not so-good CornDog |

I took time to decide whether I should post this video or not.
But then WHY NOT??!!
"Not every day is good likewise not every dish is awesome." I thought of surprising my husband with The Korean Corn Dog and Creamy Doughnut last Saturday but the corn dog didn't come out as I expected. 🙄 We must accept the failure like the way we celebrate or shout out our success.Therefore here's the video.
But the doughnut stole our heart. 😍 You must give the doughnut a try!
I promise I would remain honest in all my upcoming videos for everyone and for myself.
Hope you'd enjoy watching the video.
I pray for everybody's Good Health & Wellness ❤❤
Do take care of yourself and your family.
Hope you guys enjoy the video. Please make sure to hit the like button and subscribe to my channel for more videos.
Love to All ❤

doughnut recipesaturday vlogweekend vlog

Post a Comment

0 Comments