Red x Blue (original song!) | incidentally

Red x Blue (original song!) | incidentally

before u start no i won't tell u what it's about if u know u know ;)



lyrics:


Maybe it’s a park
That’s one place we’ve discussed
Some winding, hidden path
That’s where i picture us

Through the florid, floral greens
Your gap-toothed grin, a sea of leaves
The branches straight up towards the sky
But my gaze never strayed that high

For in your eyes were flecks of gold
The light reflected from your soul
I couldn’t tear my eyes away
Then through my dream i hear you say

Hey
Why’d you fade out
For a second my heart was made to doubt
If your mind was quite present
Some sleep would help you
Don’t you reckon’

By the time you left the call
It was quite nearly five
But really it’s both of our faults
We can’t stop smiling at

The talk that flows
The come and go
The “well, you saids”
The “No, I won’ts”
The placid, careful inside jokes
The trying not break the status-quo

But hey
No matter what they say
We both know we’re not that way
And it hurts
Well it hurts bad
To think of what we could have had

We live by certain unspoken rules
The whole world’s looking at us two
Their gaze is cold and sharp and cruel
I know that they can see right through
The fourth wall's glass is red and blue
But at its heart it's just me and you

But still
If it comes time
You know I'll still be by your side
Until then
Our secret’s indiscreet
No chance of an answer until we meet



socials :D


https://www.instagram.com/incident.ally/



https://twitter.com/incidentallyy

(originalsong!)incidentally

Post a Comment

0 Comments