Le SILLA STRAPPY HIGH HEELS SANDALS REVIEW| UNBOX, TRY ON, WALK, STYLING| MISS KILLER HEELS

Le SILLA STRAPPY HIGH HEELS SANDALS REVIEW| UNBOX, TRY ON, WALK, STYLING| MISS KILLER HEELS

Hello my killer fans and welcome back to my channel.

It’s Miss Killer Heels or Ellena, your favorite high heels expert :) Please do me a favor and make sure you are subscribed and you hit the bell button so we always stay in touch. You can also share my channel to your friends, don’t be stingy. Please also visit my Instagram or my Patreon account for more interesting content. The links could be seen on my profile here.

Today guys I have two very important news to share with you.
First of all – let me share the outcome of your voting on my previous video about pumps with or without tights. Seems like hosiery lovers are the majority. So, you prefer pumps with nylons, tights, stockings rather than barefoot. As I said there is no wrong or right answer, it’s more a matter of personal preferences.
The second news is that today is my birthday – May 19. Happy Birthday to me :)

I’m not going to say my age, but I will share my birthday gift wit you, It’s a pair of strappy high heels sandals by the Italian brand Le Silla.


So, today I will make a review of these amazing sexy high heels strappy sandals,
I will unbox them in front of you, try them on, do a little walk as usual and show you a few options how to style them.
I hope you guys love my birthday gift this year and you enjoyed this video. Let me know your thoughts, questions, suggestions, compliments, birthday wishes…I’m happy to read them and replay. Be kind and be good to me and everyone else, let’s spread only good vibes.

Kisses, Bessos…Hasta la vista bebes... voy a celebrar ahora.
Cheers,
Ms.Killer Heels/Ellena

VISIT ME AND SAY ‘HI’ HERE:

Instagram: www.instagram.com/ms.killerheels/?hl=en
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ms.killerheels

MUSIC
🔻

"Nettson - Dreamers" is under a Creative Commons (CC BY-ND 3.0) license.
https://www.youtube.com/c/tubebackrmusic
Music promoted by BreakingCopyright: https://youtu.be/eiO1CT95SVY
🔺
#ShoesReview #LeSilla #HighHeelesSandals

heels reviewheels onheels off

Post a Comment

0 Comments