FNAF AR Blender Animation - The Discovery

FNAF AR Blender Animation - The Discovery

After 30 years, Bonnie meets a new face, sort of. So! Idk why I made this a premier, this is a 1 minute video. Oh well! So if you are wondering, this took maybe like 5-6 hours to render everything. So I couldn't even imagine how long it would take to make a full animated movie. Well, thank you so much for watching this video!! I really hope you enjoyed!
Discord: https://discord.gg/HcCg8supEp

Sub plz

Like plz

Funtime foxy plz

Coming soon plz

Probably plz

After one fnn plz

Then he will come plz

I haven't done him for a while plz

So I'm very interested plz

To see how he'll go plz

Anyway plz

I might do some minecraft concepts soon plz

Idk tho plz

Might be cool plz

Also plz

The walk cycles plz
Look a lot better in this plz

Than my previous animation plz

Ight plz

Concepts are coming soon plz

:D plz

wolfpup3000fnafsfm

Post a Comment

0 Comments