ch3o - What It Seems (Prod. by S)

ch3o - What It Seems (Prod. by S)

Stream Cold Bodies In The Winter - Full Album:
https://fanlink.to/ColdBodiesInTheWinter

Stream What It Seems:
https://fanlink.to/WhatItSeems

Follow ch3o
https://www.instagram.com/ch3o2fmg

Lyrics-

(Verse 1 )
All women really want is baguettes in the necklace/
All white range/
Fully loaded with the extras/
Aint no thang/
Whole team full of felons/
Love to make a scene/
Long as she make em jealous/
Cuzzo in the tucky puffin chocolate/
I aint looking for drama/
You can call Ryan like Queen Naija/
I rather fuck with Rochelle up in the blue Mazda/
She know to get me right, wanna give me a few dollars/
But Im cool on it/
Its just good to know its there to make a move on it/
Time to let it loose on them/
Im just here to do it for my doggies/
I can care less about Ferrari/
If you break my heart don’t call me/
Acting childish in the car seat/
Baby meet me around nine three-o/
Float through the city, like I move Kilos/

(Hook 1)
It Aint always what it seems nah uh/
Its only what you want this shit to be/
You viewing what you wanna get to see/
Yea
So tell me how you feel about it/

(Verse 2)

The allure of lifestyles seeming better than yours/
Ever notice some of that shit. look better in stores/
Im just trying to do it big for my family tree/
Loyalty and honesty is all that matter to me/
We aint gotta have much really long as we down/
Clean kicks, new coat cruising all through the town/
Tapping in with Pink Sweat$/
We aint talk in a while/
My guy busy on tour, so its awkward to dial sometimes/
Enjoy life, smile everyday/
Rip to Roy Lee/
Baby doll tryna toy me/
Thats a funny gesture/
Contemplating on metropolitan money efforts/
Confiscating everything you rappers running after/
(Confiscating everything you rappers running after)
Keep it tucked in case you wanna act up/
Barter currency if your plan is to deal with us/
Keep it real with us/
Buss a mill with us/
Beauties in the eye of the beholder/
Feeling paranoid my hearts colder/
Nightmares got me slick heated/
Because they remind me that karma exist/
We call it anything/
As long as we aint calling it quits/

(Hook 2)
It Aint always what it seems nah uh/
Its only what you want this shit to be/
You viewing what you wanna get to see/
Yea
So tell me how you feel about it/

Cheoche0Cheo rapper

Post a Comment

0 Comments